TRAVEL ADVICE FOR ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA
Travel preparation is the key to hassle free trip to Antigua and Barbuda. By doing your homework before you leave for Antigua and Barbuda, you can certainly minimise the odds of some thing going wrong. Numerous holidaymakers very often regret for not taking these easy pre travel steps ahead of visting Antigua and Barbuda.
Look for the most up to date medical services accessible and travel health information for Antigua and Barbuda from the table below. You will, also, find a broad range of tips that will help get ready for a safe and delightful trip to Antigua and Barbuda and a safe stay whilst you are in there.
Travel Health Advice for Antigua and Barbuda
Travel insurance guidelines for Antigua and Barbuda
Travel advice for Antigua and Barbuda
Travel Health Advice For Antigua and Barbuda
You may also obtain further travel health advice from travel vaccination for Antigua and Barbuda
The travel advice information on this travel immunisation website does not replace your doctor's advice. Information about travel disease risk in Antigua and Barbuda and travel vaccination immunisation for antigua are drawn from the centres for Disease Control websites around the world and refers to known health risks in Antigua and Barbuda.
The travel health information for Antigua and Barbuda provided does not include any information relating to disease outbreaks, which may occur regularly and with little warning.
Talk to your doctor before you travel to Antigua and Barbuda for the most up to date travel health and travel immunisation information.
Tips for Antigua and Barbuda Travel Insurance
- Be sure that you know exactly what your travel insurance insures because they are not limitless. It might not protect you for cancellation or alteration to travel plans.
- Clear up any insurance policy issues straight with the insurer.
- Be sure that medical cover is suitable for probable expenses in Antigua and Barbuda. Be sure you declare any pre-existing medical conditions you may have.
- Typically, cover for luggage and personal belongings is limited and expensive items which includes cameras, laptops and/or jewelry could have a may have a per-item limit.
- Exclusions: Basic exclusions exist on all travel insurance policies like acts of civil unrest, self triggered personal injury, loss/theft of unwatched luggage and pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance plans may be invalidated where injuries are experienced under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
Travel Tips For Travel To Antigua and Barbuda
- Have a look at the most up-to-date travel advice for Antigua and Barbuda from any of the following sites: UK travel advice for Antigua and Barbuda, US State Department travel warnings for Antigua and Barbuda or Canadian government travel advice for Antigua and Barbuda.
- Purchase an appropriate travel insurance for Antigua and Barbuda to pay hospital treatment, medical evacuation and any sort of pursuits, for instance adventure sports, in which you wish to Antigua and Barbuda.
- In advance of travelling to Antigua and Barbuda register your travel and contact particulars on the net or at your local embassy or consulate as soon as you arrive in Antigua and Barbuda, so they are able get hold of you in an emergency.
- Observe the Antiguan law. Consular assistance is not able to override local Antiguan laws and regulations, even where local laws seem to be extreme or unfounded by your country’s standards.
- Check to see if you require visas for Antigua and Barbuda or countries you are visiting or transiting. Keep in mind a Antiguan visa doesn't guarantee entry into Antigua and Barbuda.
- Make copies of your passport details, travel insurance policy, travellers cheques, visas and credit card numbers. Keep one copy in a separate spot to the originals and leave a copy with somebody at home.
- Check with health care professionals for details on recommended vaccinations along with other precautions for Antigua and Barbuda and learn about Antigua and Barbuda laws and regulations on travelling with prescriptions.
- Leave a copy of your holiday itinerary with somebody at home and stay in regular contact with relatives and friends while in Antigua and Barbuda.
Dual Nationality Holders
Before departing your home country check whether you are regarded as a national of the Antigua and Barbuda.
Research whether holding dual nationality has any implications for your travel.
Passport Validity For Antigua and Barbuda
Ensure your passport has at least six months validity from your planned date of return to your home country. Antigua and Barbuda will refuse entry on arrival and some airlines will not allow passengers to board flights if their passport does not meet this requirement.
Before travelling, you should contact the Antiguan embassy or consulates
of each country you intend to visit to confirm the entry requirements.
Antiguan Embassies Worldwide
2001 - 2012